- Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies in Switzerland
- We work with all major players in the market
About Our Client
Our clients are a diverse portfolio of Healthcare & Life Science companies based in the German-speaking part of Switzerland. Local and multinational organisations. We work pretty much all the players in the field.
- Sample pick-up, movement, aliquatation
- Shippment to the respective testing site as part of the Quality Control Sample Management and Logistics team.
- Washing, distribution and autoglaving of labware.
- Transfer of analytical samples from the WIP laboratories to the central laboratory.
- Samples, equipment validation and other study relevant samples.
- Experience with electronic batch records and integrated sampling plans would be of advantage.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for candidates with a scientific background. Would you like to be aware of all the open positions across Switzerland? Join our talent Pool.
We will make sure you are aware of the most interesting opportunities based on your seniority level and career expectation.
Your Profile:* Good English language skills. Dual Language of advantage with preferences for German.
* Must have basic knowledge of Microbiology and Chemistry.
* Good aseptical working skills.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to work autonomously.
* Good ability to communicate with all levels of management, peers, contractors and external partners effectively.
* Optimally have know-how with Labware and Oracle system.
What's on Offer
I will make sure your profile and information is up to date so you don't miss out on any job opportunity that might be relevant to you as a next step in your career. I have more than 12 years experience at PageGroup across Europe and LATAM. I can certainly support you and your decision making process if needed.
If you are interested in having a call or an interview, please contact me directly.
How: by applying to this add or email me your cv with a motivational letter or please feel free to just call me directly on 078 208 3960.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!