Key Account Manager Suisse Romande
Fast growing company
Innovative product portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing company with its EMEA headquarter based in Romandie.
- Establish awareness and use of the product in target accounts. This should include formulary listing, stocking of the product and use in targeted departments
- To achieve and exceed key sales objectives as discussed and agreed with line manager.
- Develop Account Business plans that are cognisant of the accounts specificities, the strategy for the brand and that drive successful achievement of the territory key deliverables.
- To provide feedback towards the commercial strategy and tactics. Feedback to include successes, barriers, market opportunities, issues and highlight key stakeholders.
- Establish strong business relationships with all key account stakeholders (prescribers, pharmacists, nurses and payers) to maximize sales growth.
- Identify key prescribers to be developed as strong advocates for the product.
- Identify what the local health economy guidance is and establish local activity with key stakeholders to neutralise barriers or maximise support towards product inclusion.
- Target key care centres and priority units in order to gain rapid uptake of product portfolio.
- Support company representation at national and international congresses.
- Take a shared responsibility and ownership for continued education and acquisition of own and competitor product knowledge in order to perform to the appropriate company standard.
- Develop and maintain timely and effective communication with internal and external stakeholders, contributing to the overall performance and effectiveness of the team and company.
- To utilise SFE tools (e.g. CRM, sales dashboards, SESM, etc.) to drive efficacy and effectiveness of the activities in the territory. To run regular territory diagnostic to take the actions necessary to achieve key deliverables.
- Work within the constraints of any local country Code of Practice and Company Policies and Procedures.
- To continually demonstrate attitude and behaviours in line with the company's Vision, Values and Behaviours.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree level in science related subjects
Successful experience of working within specialist units and ideally the geography covered
History of top sales performance
Evidence of delivering results in a multi stakeholder model to effect changes in policy and practice
Successful experience /understanding of local healthcare structure for prescribing, reimbursement, funding, formulary processes and policies as they affect market
Experience of Key Opinion Leader development
Results orientated, commercially savvy with robust negotiation ability
Ability to work on own initiative, 'can do' attitude and highly self-motivated
Adaptable and willing to be hands on
Accepts challenges and change readily and positively, respond positively to coaching
Effective communicator having the agility to deal effectively with different type of personalities
Strong business analysis and planning skills to maximise ROI
Excellent customer liaison skills
Sense of urgency, enthusiasm and drive
Ability to assimilate and impart scientific information in a clear and comprehensible manner
- Problem solver
Languages: French, German, English
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a region where everything has to be done but where our client has a strong brand awareness.