Key Account Manager - FMCG
Unique opportunity to join the Swiss entity, in a leading Global FMCG company
Lead and develop the large organized Key accounts in Switzerland.
About Our Client
Our client, Swedish Match, develops, manufactures, and sells quality Snus products with market-leading brands such a G.4, General and Göteborgs Rapé. Swedish Match production is located in seven countries, with sales in most European and American markets.
The group is a large-cap Nasdaq listed company, with a market capitalization above 7 billion Euros and more than 5600 employees. As one of the best-performing companies since its listing in the 90's, Swedish Match has achieved impressive growth in operating performance. The company has strong core values with a Scandinavian working culture, a diverse workforce, and a high achievement mind set, providing opportunities for professional growth and career development.
In this role, your key responsibilities include:
- Implement, follow-up and develop the portfolio at KAM level, following set Brand strategy and in accordance with company's targets.
- Increase KAM/POS distribution within the market, by opening new Key Accounts as well as gaining wider distribution with existing Key Accounts.
- Sales, Budget and return of investment responsibility.
- Flawless cooperation and coordination with internal key stakeholders and departments.
- Participation in internal sales conferences, trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Conduct monthly reporting and CRM maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a candidate with Academic degree or IHM Diploma or equivalent combination with minimum 3-5 year's of Key Account experience in the Swiss market within FMCG.
From the ideal candidate, we expect:
- Experience in managing large FMCG key accounts at HQ level in Switzerland.
- A winning and outgoing personality thinking outside the box with strong relationship and negotiation skills.
- Proactive and analytical profile with a can-do attitude and attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent in Swiss German and English (written and verbal). French and Italian would be an advantage.
- Driving license Cat. B.
- Availability to travel approximately 10-15 days per year.
What's on Offer
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial and exciting opportunity to build up and strengthen the presence in the Swiss Market, representing Swedish Match as one of the large and leading Global companies in it's sector, you are welcome to apply. In this role, you will report to the Commercial Manager Switzerland.
Swedish Match offer a competitive financial compensation and benefits in accordance with the Swiss market standards.