Junior Sales Representative (m/f)
You can start ASAP : 1st of May
You speak French (C2) and English (C1)
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company with a strong presence in the whole world. Our client is a global leader in the industrial automation industry already well-known in Switzerland.
- You schedule face to face meetings with your clients
- You visit your clients, make presentations. find tailored solutions for them and provide support
- You consult your management and perform commercial negotiations
- You are trained about the new technology and technical product lines
The Successful Applicant
- You are immediately available : start date is May 1st 2021
- You speak French (C2) and English (C1)
- You have a Bachelor degree
- You have 0 to 3 years of experience. Less than 3 years is mandatory.
- You already live in the French-speaking region of Switzerland
- You have a sales mentality, willing to overtake the objectives
- You are ambitious, motivated and plan to start a new career in a very dynamic environment
- You have a valid driving license
What's on Offer
- A competitive package : fix + bonus + conpamy car with fueld card, laptop, phone.
- The quick possibility to grow
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.