- Swiss FinTech Start-up
- (Junior) Sales Manager (m/w) - German & English
About Our Client
Our client is a young Swiss Start-up in the FinTech industry. They have a unique approach of the "modern" shopping. They reinvented the ''buy now pay later'' by adapting it to the specificities of the Swiss market and now propose different payment possibilities like online, in-store and phone sales. This solution helps their clients to increase their conversion rate and average spend while building loyalty and attracting new customer categories. As a (Junior) Sales Manager (m/w), you will join a strong team, who will mainly acquire but also manage Business Accounts and develop the Swiss market. We are looking for a dynamic sales profile, who has a strong drive and a "doer" mentality. This opportunity lets you take ownership of your career and grow within the company.
- Acquisition of new clients
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts
- Development of the sales strategy
- Visiting clients and presenting the service
- Negotiation of conditions and offer management
- Development of operational opportunities with the client
- Budget responsibility
- Administrative activities
The Successful Applicant
- Completed commercial apprenticeship or Bachelor (big plus)
- First B2B Sales experience in the region (2-3 years)
- Understanding of the e-commerce sector/market
- Excited about a start-up mentality and a dynamic structure
- Driven personality with a young mindset and a hunter attitude
- Desire and hunger to create something big!
- Independent and "go getter attitude"
- Fluent in (Swiss) German and strong in English
What's on Offer
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Do you enjoy a start-up mentality and the possibility to grow something big? You are eager for success and love working as a team? Then this opportunity is made for you. Apply right now and find new happiness in your job.