Junior sales (internship aiming at permanent position)
You will join a growing company offering great development opportunities;
You will be working at the heart of Geneva
About Our Client
Our client is a financial company based in Geneva.
- Develop your client base;
- Develop strong understanding of products and services;
- Sell specific services and products;
- Execute trading orders;
- Establish strong working relationships with internal teams;
- Respond to client requests either directly or working with the sales team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master in Finance or related field
- Up to 2 years of experience in the financial sector
- Strong knowledge of financial products, especially options
- Can do attitude, precise and entrepreneurial mind
- Fluent in French and English
What's on Offer
You will join a growing company where you will be trained and which will offer you a great potential for evolution. Moreover, you will be able to challenge your technical knowledge and develop it.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.