(Junior) Sales Account Specialist
An innovative medical device product to work with
Young and dynamic start up environment, professional team
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing medical devices company
You will be a part of a small but highly professional and energetic team.
Your key duties and responsibilities are:
- Support an existing customers and develop a new client relationship (hospitals, doctors, nurses)
- Managing the distributors, to support patients onboarding and to develop the market
- Manage of all sales process (from first contact till closing the deal)
- Training and education the hospital teams and distributors
- Planning and set up the possible events, congresses
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an ambitious candidates with:
- Sales or Business Development Experience within biotech/medtech/med devices industry (could be junior profiles with limited experience)
- High interest in medical innovation
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Goal oriented mindset, and ability to achieve an ambitious targets
- Curiosity and strong interest in start up environment
- Ability to travel across Switzerland and EU (up to 50%)
- German and English on advanced level, another languages are big plus
What's on Offer
An abitious sales position within dynamic and innovation driven environment.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.