- an innovation-driven specialty pharmaceutical company
- stable and value-based working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Swiss-based speciality biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development
and commercialization of innovative drugs for women's reproductive medicine.
- Execute local product tactics and programs in line with Global product strategies
- Support the marketing team on the development of local brand plans
- Lead the production of promotional materials and supervise relevant agencies
- Design and develop sales tools in line with Sales team's needs and expectations
- In collaboration with marketing and medical team, lead the company presence at medical congress (i.e. exhibition booth, company symposia, other sponsorship activities)
- Collaborate the marketing team in patients' support activities
- Actively participate and assist in the organization of workshops, briefing meetings, business review meetings and cycle meetings for the sales force.
The Successful Applicant
- Scientific or Marketing degree
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Swiss compliance regulations
- Attentive to details and able to bring a high level of quality to his or her work
- Dynamic, results oriented, team player & able to work in a multinational environment
- German and English Fluency. Other Swiss national languages are a plus.
What's on Offer
Our client offer the security of a stable and internationally recognised company that honours the commitment of employees with a broad range of benefits.This position could be a home-office based as well.