Junior Legal Contract Manager
Temp job for 6-9 months with potential to be extended
Part of the Global Procurement Team
About Our Client
Our client is an international service provider. They are one of the leaders in their field, having more than 40,000 employees, present in almost 50 countries on six continents.
- You will be responsible for independently preparing, negotiating and coordinating the signing of NDAs, Contract Amendments, Works Orders under existing Master Service Agreements and other low to mid complexity agreements.
- Manage the contract database to ensure all contracts uploaded by other Procurement Team Members are complete and in accordance to the company policy.
- Support the Procurement Contract Manager to follow up with all the activities and the contractual revisions.
- Maintain a good overview and follow-up tools up to date
- Monitor progress and deadlines
The Successful Applicant
- Law degree
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience in contract management
- Excellent social and communication skills - able to clearly articulate position in a complex organisation
- Efficient, rigorous and pay close attention to detail
- Fast learner with a strong capacity to work independently, as well as in a team
- High level of commitment and independence in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and as part of a diverse team
- Fluent written and verbal command of English as the corporate language, any other language is a plus
What's on Offer
We are currently looking for immediately available candidates, based in Zurich, with a valid work permit for Switzerland. Please note that this is a temporary job 6-9 months with a possibility to be extended.
If you match the qualifications and you enjoy to work in a fast paced environment, please apply directly to this job add.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.