Junior - CRM Data Analyst Specialist - Business Analyst
Analytical, agile -really confident with Excel
Willingness to contribute to CRM System - B2B Environment
About Our Client
Our Client is an international B2B Company based in Geneva.
This position is responsible to support the Senior CRM Data Analyst to lead all the different CRM Business Data projects, from business requirements definition to business analysis on our current customer base, with the final goal to improve retention and reactivation of our clients.
- Support, business side, the team to ensure availability and the quality of the CRM Data, with the final goal to enable CRM to reach its goals
- Supporting the Senior CRM Data Analyst, define business requirements for data, reports and analysis needed for CRM. Ensure quality of the outcomes.
- Execute meaningful analysis, to gather actionable insight for CRM activities and projects
- In collaboration with the team, keep alignment across different data streams (IT and Business side)
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in business, math, engineering, computer science or similar
- Min 1 year of qualified experience in roles related to Data Management / Data Analysis/ Business analysis
- At least 2 years of experience
- Min 1 year of qualified B2B CRM experience
- Knowledge of Excel is mandatory, SQL, PowerBi (a plus)
- Self-starting, make-it-happens attitude
- Well-structured and organized, able to manage multitasking without dropping quality
- Language skills - perfect command of spoken and written English (French and/or Italian is a plus)
What's on Offer
We are looking for someone with a can do attitude who is willing to participate in the construction of a Worldwide CRM
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.