- Geneva based job opportunity
- Join Page Group as a Junior Consultant
PageGroup is present in Switzerland since 2001 and we offer a wide range of recruitment solutions to our clients through our 3 brands: Michael Page, Page Executive (C-level assignments) and Page Outsourcing (RPO and high-volume).
Page Group in Switzerland operates through 3 offices (Geneva, Lausanne & Zürich) and employs 100+ staff, across 10 disciplines.
We currently expand our team recruiting a Junior Consultant (M/F).
As a Junior Consultant, you will be assigned to a sector/function team and will get a clear view and experience of our core recruitment business in Switzerland.
The selected candidate will receive daily trainings and will shadow a Senior Manager / Director and more generally a team in their regular activities.
In this role, you will take part to both front and back office activities. This will include business development initiatives with market mapping and CRM enhancement, candidates search and relationship management, knowledge management as well as on the spot projects.
You will progressively develop a great deal of experience and understanding of Page Group business in Switzerland and you will be offered career development opportunities.
We offer continuous development with clear career path. Our environment encourages an entrepreneurial attitude in which junior profiles are highly exposed and will develop their potential.
You will be regularly assessed and mentored by Managers and Directors.
We are interested in people having the following professional backgrounds:
- University Degree with a specialization in Business Administration or Sales,
- Initial internship experiences in Consulting, Sales, Recruitment, or any Client-Facing functions,
- Swiss or European citizenship a must,
- Fluent in French & English,
- Applicants must be genuine team-players, enthusiastic, good communicators, dynamic and open-minded. We are looking for bright and driven characters, motivated by the deep desire to progress in a results-driven & meritocratic eco-system.
Joining PageGroup as a Junior Consultant represents a unique opportunity to boost your career start by learning in a world leading organization.
PageGroup changes lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
That's our Purpose - the reason we're in business. We reflect that purpose in all our dealings - with our clients, our candidates and our own people.