Junior Compliance Officer
If you have a 3-5 years' experience in Compliance and look for innovation!
Working place promoting excellence and 5-star quality customer service.
À propos de notre client
Our client is an innovative financial services firm.
Description du poste
Reviewing KYC for onboarding and opening of accounts in light of the AML/CTF regulation
Identifying any risk criteria or suspicious activity for reporting to the Team Leader
Transactions monitoring and alerts' review
Follow-up of pending items for regularization
Performing the periodic reviews as defined by the Compliance Plan
Participating to the implementation of projects as need be (LSFin)
Ad hoc support to the Operations for compliance-related questions
The successful candidate is meeting the following requirements :
- Holding a Bachelor or Master degree in Finance or equivalent
- Experience of 3-5 years in Compliance in the swiss banking and financial services sector
- Strong transversal knowledge of the local AML regulations (Financial Crime, LSFin, market abuse..)
- Strong communication and written skills applying to an innovative environment
- Able to work within a team promoting a dynamic pace
- Native French, Fluent English ; German is a plus
Innovative and ideal working place environment
Room for growth and promoting excellence
PageGroup s’engage pour l’égalité des chances, en tant qu’employeur ainsi qu’en tant que partenaire pour le recrutement. Toutes les décisions de recrutement que nous prenons sont basées uniquement sur l’expérience et les aptitudes de nos candidat(e)s.