Junior Brand & Communication Manager (FR/GE/EN)
Innovative therapeutic areas
About Our Client
Our client is a pharmaceutical company focusing on biosimilars development in oncology and immunology.
This transversal role in the organization will allow you to be implicated in various projects and tasks:
Brand & Product Management:
- Contribute to new launch plans and lead marketing workstreams in pre- and post-launch phases.
- Lead the development of promotional activities in close collaboration with medical, regulatory, market access and sales team to ensure the growth of the brand.
- Monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
- Monitor product performance and external environment using appropriate tools and taking corrective action if required to meet business objectives.
- Identify key customer needs, drivers, and barriers from a variety of sources (market research, etc.).
- Perform analyses on customer and market data to identify brand/channel opportunities while using knowledge of competitor products, trends, and activities to create effective product differentiation.
- Build and maintain trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances with others inside and outside of the organization, focused on addressing key business issues, objectives, and processes.
- Plan and manage cross-functional teams or projects that are aligned with strategic objectives, using appropriate project management tools and techniques, and contingency and communication plans.
- Develop marketing campaigns that optimize claims and align with lifecycle management of the brand.
- Identify competitive threats and opportunities and develop marketing programs and projects to minimize risks and capitalize upon identified opportunities.
- Assist commercial teams in the development of promotional tools.
- Manage and lead day-to-day corporate communications activities
- Support with development of internal and external presentations/communications including events, presentations, , blog posts, etc.
- Build digital brand communication strategy.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a dynamic, open-minded and enthusiastic partner/co-worker to join a highly entrepreneurial team that values hands-on attitude and not afraid to take on multiple projects at the same time.
- Master's degree in Science and/or Business.
- Proven experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech company in a marketing role.
- Experience in the launch of new products in the Swiss market.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in German, French and English.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a mid-sized and innovative organization.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.