Jr. Portfolio Manager (m/f)
Great opportunity for a motivated Jr. Portfolio Manager
Growing asset manager with real opportunities to grow
About Our Client
- Asset Manager providing portfolio management to multiple families
- Investments are primarily top-down spanning from equities to bonds.
- The investment committee meets weekly to analyze and discuss financial markets but each Portfolio Manager independently makes investment decisions for the portfolios.
- FINMA licensed as asset manager under CISA.
- Office located in Pfäffikon SZ close to the train station.
- Participate in the investment committee primarily as a listener and secondarily with input.
- Assist one of the Portfolio Managers with tasks related to the execution of investment decisions and maintenance of his portfolios
- Analysis of companies in relation primarily to bonds and secondarily to equities prior to and following up on investments.
- Instrument selection i.e. identify which bonds, futures etc. to trade to execute the investment decisions.
- Keep track of upcoming redemptions and identify new investment opportunities for the proceeds.
- Keep track of liquidity on the various currency accounts and ensure no overdraft.
- Calculating the quantity to trade to execute the investment decisions.
- Carry out the trades with the custodian banks or third-party brokers.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Banking/Finance or similar field.
- Additional education (CFA/CAIA) would be a plus
- Experience in portfolio management
- Hands-on experience with the majority of the above tasks.
- Able to work independently to a very high standard with attention to details.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Experience with Bloomberg is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Attracive compensation
- Dynamic team with a "can do" mentality
- Opportunity to develop