- international leading enterprise with great career possibilities
- interesting position with partial home office possibility
About Our Client
Leading global Life Sciences company with production sites around the globe and cutting edge supply chain processes.
- Product Strategy
- internal and external stake holder management
- Work across the senior Site business leaders to set/influence supply chain strategy and ensure strategic alignment and partnership. Partners with supply chain business functions to shape and deliver business capabilities for the plant while ensuring reliable, compliant, and secure environment.
- Shape and ensure efficient and effective delivery of the capabilities to the site that create business value in an agile way; and is aligned with segment and enterprise imperatives.
- Accountable for Product features roadmap / deployments
- Partners with Site Leadership Team on Prioritization of the investments
- Develops Business case in partnership with business functions.
- Financial Management (Drive opportunities for cost optimization for the Plant. Partner with Finance to streamline all financial tracking and management processes)
- Owns all financial aspects of the portfolio management.
- Accountable for TCO for Product & Services
- E2E Operational Plant Technology Ownership - Products & Processes (Accountable for technology Operational efficiencies, ensuring reliable cost-efficient environment. Drives Continuous improvements, delivering on financial commitments)
- Reliability - RCA (True RCA & SLA), Incident management, MTTR, trending & insights
- Cybersecurity ISRM / TLM addressing technology debt
- Audit/Quality/Compliance support/adherence
- Talent Management
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience and demonstrated leadership in Technology
- 7+ years of working experience in the manufacturing and or pharma industry
- Experience in advanced, end-to-end supply chain and emerging information technologies is preferred
- Experience in lean, six sigma, and business process mapping is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to construct a business case and track benefits realization
- Proven track record of delivering operational efficiencies and financial commitments.
- Expertise in helping to drive adoption to improve business value through information technology
- Experience in directly managing people and/or virtual teams
- Ability to manage high level of complexity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both external customers and internal stakeholders and across complex matrix organizations
What's on Offer
- hybrid working model
- Global Company with international scope of responsibilities
- great career possibilites both national as well as international
- stong degree of authonomy within a larger frame
- cutting edge technology within IOT, supply chain, manufacturing