IT Service Delivery Manager (m/f) - Zurich
Internationaler Dataprovider in Zurich
Service Delivery Manager (m/f) with Project Management/Transformation experience
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing and international company. With 70 years in the international market, the client serves companies on all continents. This company advises and supplies companies with customized IT business solutions for data security, cloud solutions and data management. For our client we are looking for an ambitious Service Delivery Manager (m/f) for Zurich with experience in Service Delivery, Project Management and Transformation.
- Project Management, Quality Insurance, Communication and Change Management
- Engagement project planning, coordination and overall progress monitoring across all active engagements including performance and profitability
- Engage with stake holders to take projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Provide pre-sales support by working with sales teams to scope and cost a project solution which includes the completion of a proposal.
- Ensure that the project delivers as-sold solution, remains within the baselined budget and is delivered on time whilst maintaining quality criteria and client satisfaction.
- Manage delivery of the project, including rigorous scope and change management.
- Ensure client satisfaction and manages escalations, acting as single of contact to the client.
- Act as people manager and enable project teams to deliver against performance objectives.
- Work hand in hand with Sales, looking to provide operational satisfaction to the customer at acceptable margin while Sales manage the general commercial customer relation with a view to revenue growth
- Demonstrate strong ITIL knowledge to be able to assist effectively & efficiently our Pre-Sales & Solutions team, when involved in RFP exercises
- Prepare for and chair the service review meetings, including the distribution of review and service levels/performance reports and, meeting minutes and action registers.
- Being accountable for the accuracy and maintenance of client facing operating procedure manuals and ensure that these procedures deliver seamless service performance throughout all service delivery teams
- Act as the primary interface to customers for addressing high level concerns on operational performance and for interpreting their change requirements into standard orders or where unavoidable creating customer specific environments to satisfy such requirement
- Discuss and understand the needs of our customers in regard of service levels and support our business consultants to develop realistic service level agreements that are based on the operational level agreements
- Ensure that the services we deliver meet the agreed service levels and that we have the necessary IT service management processes OLA's and contracts with 3rd parties (UC) in place
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of experience in service deliver, project management and/or transformation
- Broad understanding of supply chain management
- Proficient use of project planning and presentation tools
- Highly skilled in analytics, controlling and reporting
- Experience in working with data and data analytics
- Ability to work in cross functional environment and proactive stakeholder management (external & internal)
- Client facing and relationship management
- Experience with large, multinational organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English fluent, German fluent)
- Organizational skills / structured and proactive individual
What's on Offer
Are you looking for a new challenge in a young and motivated team? You are not afraid of challenging and exciting projects with complex interrelationships?
Then don't hesitate and apply online right away!
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.