Investment Advisor Executive
focused on Family Offices and UHNWI
based in Geneva City center
About Our Client
Our client, a wealth management boutique, is looking for :
A Management and Investment Executive
- Tailor, produce, advise, and deliver investment proposals in all asset classes to sophisticated clients in a proactive way.
- Recommend and ensure timely follow-up of market opportunities according based on clients 'risk profile and objectives, asset allocation strategy and risk guidelines.
- Contribute to the development of our investment offering and provide regular investment ideas by carrying out qualitative and quantitative analysis on mainly funds, ETF and alternative investment strategies, using internal inputs and data from external providers.
- Participate to the regular review of the tactical asset allocation and elaborate model portfolios, using systematic methods.
- Prepare products information sheets and draft the monthly investment letter.
- Implement investments decisions in client portfolios and within client constraints.
- Book orders with custodian banks and control the executions.
- Monitor bank feeds and account information, reconcile with internal systems and control and resolve any issue that could arise.
- Back-up for AML matters and assist in client onboarding with custodian banks.
- Supporting operations and office management.
The Successful Applicant
- A previous and successful experience of minimum 10 years in similar position.
- Excellent French and English language skills, good written communication skills, ability to understand and summarize financial information. At ease to speak with investment specialists as well as with UHNWI.
- Strong knowledge of financial markets, traditional and alternative products, investment strategies and cross-assets portfolio management.
- Proficiency with IT tools such as PMS systems, Bloomberg, Excel.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, autonomous, reliable and able to prioritize tasks.
What's on Offer
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.