International Product Manager (W/M)
One of the top leader of products and services for life science research
Challenging product portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top diagnostics and research life science company.
* You develop business cases and financial models to support new developments.You are also in charge of translating market and customer needs into proposals for modified or new products.
* You are in charge of the definition of product specifications and follow up the development and launch of your product portfolio as a member of a core team.
* You are responsible for the life cycle of your products.
* You coordinate your work with various internal departments (Project Management, R&D, International Sales, Quality, Regulatory,Manufacturing).
* You create and update product documentation.
* You perform periodic "voice of the customer" interviews.
The Successful Applicant
* You have over 5 years experience in Immunohematology Marketing and/or Product Management and/or Sales
* You have a very good command of English in speaking and writing and a good level of French and/or German
* You have good communication skills in speaking and writing
* Teamwork is a one of your strengths
* You are ready to travel internationally (about 10%).
What's on Offer
Top leader in Diagnostics.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.