International Organization liaison officer - 1 year contract
Temporary contract for a year in a fanstastic organisation
Travels in Europe will be required - Exposure to International relations
About Our Client
Our client is an international company.
- As International Organization liaison officer, the incumbent is expected to:
- Develop mapping and stakeholder analysis of International Organizations/Bodies that could be of any interest for the organisation and its partners and keep data updated
- Develop and update a power mapping and a list of key interlocutors within all the relevant IOs identified
- Develop an engagement strategy and adapt it to external or internal changes as needed
- Support the ED to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at international level
- Develop, manage, and monitor specific programs/initiatives agreed with selected IOs
- Coordinate with the organisation Grant and Programs Manager to define and manage agreements/grants with selected IOs
- Coordinate with the Head of Communication and Organisation Communication, the Private Sector liaison officer, and External Agencies to define communications/advocacy actions and private-public partnerships
Any other duty defined by the ED in collaboration with the Vatican and in line with the main responsibilities of the position
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree required
Master's degree preferred
- 10 years of professional experience, of which at least 5 years in External Relations in an international context.
- Work experience in one or more IOs strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in managing relationships with international organizations senior. officials in the field of development cooperation and SDGs.
- Proven experience in working with international teams and external partners.
Fluency in English required
Working knowledge of French preferred
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and partnership building skills with multi-dimension partners, people skill for conflict resolution and
- Excellent coordination skills and result oriented collaboration with colleagues.
- Demonstrating/safeguarding ethics and integrity.
- Willingness to 'get the job' done with a positive attitude to take on a wide range of tasks.
What's on Offer
1 year contract under Page's payroll.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.