Interim Validation Engineer - 7 months
Global dynamic organization
Immediate availability required
About Our Client
Our client is a pharmaceutical organization with its European HQ based in Switzerland.
- Process area responsibility, for providing "hand-on" commissioning including troubleshooting and configuration of BES systems including DeltaV DCS software modules including Control Modules, Equipment Modules, Phases and Recipes.
- Identification and implementation of configuration changes as required to ensure the DeltaV system functions as intended, ensuring all changes are made in compliance with the applicable site change control procedures.
- Responsibility for ensuring the commissioning and validation in their assigned area, is completed in line with the overall project schedule.
- Progress reporting on CQV activities, including identification and resolution of roadblocks and issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Engineering, Life Sciences or another closely related discipline
- Significant hands-on experience in commissioning and validation of DeltaV DCS System in batch environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize assignments
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize, align and simplify, used to manage multiple projects with changing priorities
- Strong customer focus and solution orientation; proven ability to deliver practical solutions and to drive results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Be part of a growing global pharmaceutical