Interim Senior Indirect Buyer
Immediate availability required
Dynamic international organization
About Our Client
Our client is a US pharmaceutical with the European headquarter based in Switzerland.
- Responsible for strategic & operational Indirect Purchases (strategic as well as operational tasks), Variety of tasks, operational, strategic bidding, following up with stakeholders.
- Lead client engagement efforts at the site operations management level to ensure Sourcing's alignment with their objectives, while securing their sponsorship to meet corporate imperatives and to assign subject-matter experts to participate in sourcing projects.
- Ensure Category Maintenance (contract life-cycle management, category databases, analyzing changes and risk mitigation).
- Continuous business process improvement in department, category and personal development, whilst regularly soliciting feedback from project-level stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- You have an academic background with a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Supply Chain, Operations, and/or Management
- You have at least 5 years of experience in buying indirect materials and/or CAPEX
- Being Agile, Accountable, Flexible, Good communication skills
- Fluency in English, any other language an advantage
What's on Offer
Be part of a growing international organization