Interim Procurement Manager (m/f)
Immediate availability required
Global pharmaceutical organization
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharmaceutical organization with its EMEA HQ based in Central Switzerland.
- Source and select new vendors, potentially through a formal bidding process or RFP.
- Negotiates pricing and terms for services, materials, equipment and/or supplies from vendors. Monitors vendor compliance to service level agreements and other contractual terms.
- Manage supplier performance and coordinate issue resolution process.
- Conducts supplier and supply market analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Purchasing, relationship management, negotiation, contracting, data (lead-time and cost) analysis, communication skills & interface management.
- Experience in capital investment project in Switzerland notably knowledge of SIA norms.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills in English and German
What's on Offer
Be part of a global pharmaceutical leader