Interim PR Manager (m/w) - 10 months
International role and environment
Competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a globally operating Industrial company that is a leader many of the businesses that it operates in.
- Supervision of international and regional media work
- Media monitoring and analysis
- Content creation: Design, compose and edit press releases, social media posts, blog posts, interviews, papers, etc.
- Participation in projects, campaigns and concepts as part of the integrated corporate communications.
- Assisting with the conduct of the annual results press conference and press day
The Successful Applicant
- Higher Education in media/communication sciences or similar
- Several years of experience in a similar position (preferably in an international B2B company with a focus on sophisticated technical products)
- High digital competence and social media affinity
- Very good knowledge of English
- Above-average communication skills in speech and writing
- Team player with networking skills
What's on Offer
- International role and environment
- Competitive salary package