Interim LT Resource Planner (m/f)
Immediate availability required
Global FMCG organization
About Our Client
Our client is a global corporation in the consumer goods industry with a very dynamic environment and with its international operations hub based in the Zurich area.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning the capacity of the assigned category in the medium and long term, aiming to achieve optimal service levels.
- Co-ordination of the tactical planning with all relevant stakeholders in order to achieve an optimal working regime, in order to determine over-time or line allocation, as well as to organize the external production.
- Prepare and lead planning meetings with the objective of achieving the agreed production plan and the proposed service level.
- Assess global opportunities in the assigned category (delivery of capacity projections, evaluation of proposed scenarios and implementation of plant transfers).
- Manage the capacity of the category in the form of master data parameters and based upon long-term plans.
- Placing and monitoring inter-company orders.
- Continuous improvement of the planning processes on the basis of the leading planning parameters.
- Managing optimal stock levels, inventory management through rework orders and the destruction of excesses.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree, additional certifications in Supply Chain of advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in relevant supply chain functions.
- Ability to manage complex material flow processes and to deal with large amounts of analytical data/information.
- You are self-driven, critical thinker and problem-solver.
- Fluency in English, any other languages of advantage.
- Strong IT skills (SAP APO/ECC is desired).
What's on Offer
Be part of a dynamic international organization