Interim EMEA Compliance Manager - 12 months
Global pharmaceutical organization
Immediate availability required
About Our Client
Our client is a major pharmaceutical organization with its EMEA HQ in Switzerland.
The EMEA Compliance Manager manages the compliance team members and governs and organizes the SCM EMEA compliance activities, provide project management support and deliver communication updates and reports to the EMEA SCM organization including the EMEA SCM Leadership Team.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate resources dedicated to Compliance (i.e. Training and Documentation management), provide directions, give guidance and improve current posture in agreement with Regional Supply Chain Quality Lead.
- Coordinate EMEA related Audit preparations and drive the EMEA SCM business to a state of Permanent Inspection Readiness.
- Ensuring the EMEA SCM business provides training and grows the necessary Knowledge, Skills & Abilities, as well as Behaviors within the SCM organization.
- Oversee SCM transformation compliance initiatives in the region e.g. QSIP, APICS training etc, ensuring project(s) will be completed on time, on budget and in alignment with all stakeholders. Regularly report progress to the Regional sponsors and the executive sponsorship. Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Drive performance and continuous improvement of EMEA supply chain operations by building a structured capability to apply lean, six sigma and change management methodologies in accordance with company best practices, define enterprise measures for process, performance and improvement for each role and process within regional supply chain.
- Together with the EMEA SCM Quality & Compliance team drive alignment and maintenance of a Quality Management System in accordance with Dutch law, Swiss law and Group policies.
- Act as contact point for Compliance operational questions for EMEA SCM personnel.
- To govern multiple EMEA Cultural Change projects related to compliance, training or behaviors in a structured and organized manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree - preferably Supply Chain or technical related discipline
- Internal Auditing and Compliance experience preferable
- Lean Six Sigma certification, preferably advanced certification
- Change Management qualification is an advantage
- APICS CPIM or CSCP certification or any other post graduate education in SC Management is an advantage
What's on Offer
Be part of a global dynamic organization