Inhouse Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - 10 month mission
Looking for an expert in Recruitment for a Long Temp Mission
Linkedin and IA have no secret for you
About Our Client
Our client is a FMCG Company.
- Be responsible for managing the recruitment and selection process and life-cycle, from brief to initial assessments, interviews, background checks, offers, contract generation and on-boarding
- Proactively source talent to successfully attract and hire the highest-quality candidates to fill our roles utilising a variety of different channels including internal database searching, online job boards, LinkedIn, and referrals
- Develop, communicate, and drive best practice recruiting processes
- Leverage proactive and creative sourcing strategies
- Manage a large, high-volume requisition loads
- Partner with Hiring Managers to implement the appropriate interviewing methodology and recruit against identified core competencies
- Deliver against key performance and recruitment metrics
- Liaising with Local HR teams to keep up to date with current vacancies and potential future requirements.
- Consistently reviewing the routes to market that are used, in order to ensure that the business is ahead of market trends and targeting the right people for the right roles.
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years' experience in an in-house recruitment role
- Effective internal stakeholder engagement skills, with a high level of influencing and the ability to manage competing priorities to timed outcomes
- Experience using & maintaining HR systems and databases desirable
- Experience with HR reporting & analytics desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A sense of urgency, high levels of service and attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle a large number of requisitions at once, at various stages and levels of complexity
- A high level of resilience and drive with the ability to work in an, at times, ambiguous & high pressure environment
What's on Offer
To be discussed
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.