- Prestige Financial Institution
- Interact and contribute within a dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is a prestige financial institution based in Basel.
- Support the liaison with the departments to propose and draft an organization-wide file plan by identifying record types created within each department, and specify if they are vital records and records containing Personally Identifiable Information
- Support the establishment and recording of the departments' business processes and ensure the information captured in the file plans accurately reflects their activities
- Propose business-specific records retention and disposal schedules that allow the BIS to meet its requirements to retain information as needed for business, legal (compliance) and historical (institutional memory) reasons.
- Draft the minutes of the meetings and provide relevant feedback through the moderated sessions with business units
The Successful Applicant
Professional profile with around 4 years of experience in records and information management concepts and electronic document and records management systems with good business analysis experience ideal in a records & archive environment with very good abilities to gather / analyse information and draw conclusions
- 4 - 5 years of experience in records and information management concepts
- 4 - 5 years of experience working with business users / business analysis ideal in a records and archive environment
- 4 - 5 years of experience with electronic documents and records management systems, also enterprise content management systems
- Educational background - Bachelor/master's degree or post-graduate qualification in at least one of the following: records and archives management, knowledge management, information science, law, business administration, computer science (preference is with records and archives management or information science)
- Proficiency in English (at least Council of Europe level C1).
- Additional knowledge of another of languages (German, French, Spanish) is a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Good listening skills
- Able to analyse information and draw conclusions
- Very good communication skills
- Absolute discretion in treating restricted and confidential information.
- An excellent team player, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Fancy offices in the center of Basel.
- Dynamic team.