Import / Export Specialist (m/f/d)
Customer oriented personality with experience in logistics
Excellent communication skills in Spanish and Portuguese
About Our Client
Our client, an internationally acting distribution company within the pharmaceutical and FMCG sectors, with modern offices in Zurich, is looking for an Import / Export candidate with at least two years of working experience within logistics, to join a dynamic team in a permanent position.
As part of the Import / Export team you will be responsible to provide Latin American clients with a high level of customer service by carrying out the following tasks:
- First point of contact for the Latin American customers
- Interface function for internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering excellent customer service by ensuring orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Taking care of import / export orders, processing returns, detours and corrections
- Coordinating and organizing of international deliveries
- Regularly monitoring and following up on deliveries to ensure a maximum level of customer satisfaction
- Handling claims and escalating delivery problems when needed
- Acting as an interface for the different departments, whilst building productive internal and external relationships
- Order entry and data maintenance
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the role, you must have:
- Bachelor or master's degree ideally in supply chain or logistics
- Minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in supply chain or logistics
- Previous experience within the Pharma or FMCG is an advantage
- Technical affinity
- Solid German, English, Spanish and Portuguese skills (spoken and written)
- Strong communication skills and customer orientated personality
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
Are you currently looking for a position within an international operating, dynamic business environment and enjoy communication and working in a familiar team?
We look forward to receiving your application!
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.