Hyper-connected Business Developer (M/W) 100%
Strategic new position
About Our Client
Our client is a local renowned luxury watch brand with a culture of hyper horology and serial innovations
- Develop domestic clientele, by leveraging your own local network and partnering with business introducers in order to smartly guarantee business sustainability in boutique
- Attract and convert clients beyond the borders of the city, region, and country.
- Act as a brand ambassador outside of the boutique (80% of the time) to identify, recruit, and convert new prospects by leveraging digital and physical tools
The Successful Applicant
- Good market knowledge and local network (region of Geneva and Switzerland) of high end contacts (luxury retail,banking, high-end hospitality..)
- Confirmed business development skills through creative local networking events, personal relationships etc...
- Strong knowledge of the luxury industry and core competitors
- Superb selling techniques and brilliant storytelling
- Fascinating negotiation, persuasive communication, and convincing presentation skills
- Elegant and inspiring, passionate and confident, empathetic and integrous, agile and entrepreneurial
- Languages: English and French (German desirable)
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a top luxury watch brand on this new exciting sales position
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.