HR PROJECT MANAGER (Immediate start)
with strong people development values and expertise
support worldwide deployment of Talent development solutions
About Our Client
This role is for someone who loves to play an active role in the further development of a Talent systems by driving projects.
Your responsabilities :
- Collaborate smoothly with the whole HR team to execute with success the transformation;
- Work with the stakeholder to understand HR & Business requirements and work with team to define the strategy;
- Identify partner, providers and solutions to answer the HR business requirements, and manage them;
- Manage the Change Management strategy to ensure user adoption and efficient usage of the platform;
- Work with team on transversal Transformation related topics;
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR professional with strong project management skills, and strong experience within HRIS implementation.
- Solid experience as an HR professional or in a HR project management role
- Proven track record of ownership and consistent delivery on commitments; great organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
- You thrive when owning a project from A to Z and enjoy the planning in an entrepreneurial way, the hands-on collaboration with people across the company as well as external collaboration partners
- Experience of effectively partnering with business stakeholders and COEs; excellent listening skills and ability to influence stakeholders (COEs and business leaders) without authority
- Open to cultural diversity
- Immediately available
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a team with strong people development values and expertise, acting on a worldwide scope and committed to preparing People and Management for the future.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.