- International and fast-paced work environment
- Organizational talent thinking out of the box!
About Our Client
Page Group is one of the worlds most renowned and well-respected recruitment consultancies, specialising in the placement of professionals and executives in permanent, temporary, and interim roles with some of the most prestigious companies globally.
Founded in London in 1976, we have been bringing together the best employers and most talented specialists for over 35 years. Over 7000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their contribution to our global success, including our social commitment in each country. As an organically grown company, we care deeply about your career development and offer our employees a unique talent development program. Rewarding of success, enjoyment at work and personal well-being of employees are critical to the growth of our global team.
You will be part of a team of a local HR temp operations team of 5 and will report directly to the HR Manager Switzerland in charge of our temp operations. You will be based in Zurich but will be taking care of the French part of Switzerland.
- HR administration from entry to exit (checking contracts, contract changes, terminations, interim and work references, confirmations, etc.)
- Assist with the payrolling for temporary employees
- Update and keep personnel files, maintain HR master data in internal systems
- Introduction meetings with new temporary employees (contract signings)
- Notification of and coordination with social and personal insurances (compensation fund, family compensation fund, SUVA, UVG and KTG)
- Contact with authorities and agencies (e.g. work permits, withholding tax)
- Preparation of invoices to our clients for temporary employees
- Contact person for general HR related questions, etc.
- Daily interactions with the Recruitment Consultants in Switzerland as well as the middle office teams in the SSC in Barcelona
The Successful Applicant
- Successfully completed commercial/hospitality education
- Further training as a human resources administrator / HR assistant is a plus
- Relevant working experience in the field of Human Resources
- Excellent French and English skills are an absolute must! German would be an asset
- Confidence in working with Excel & Outlook and a general affinity for IT is required
- Flexible, communicative, service- and detail-oriented character with a precise, structured, responsible and trustworthy way of working
- Open-minded and proactive personality who contributes proactively to the day-to-day business and brings new ideas for process optimisation
What's on Offer
- Varied tasks in an in an fast-paced environment
- International team and fun atmosphere
- Office in the city center of Zurich/Lausanne/Geneva
- Room for entrepreneurial thinking
- Home office and flexible hours
- Team in Barcelona helps with simple tasks (filing, certificates etc.)