HR Manager 100%
Single point of contact
Full HR Scope
À propos de notre client
A discreet company in Geneva where a high degree of confidentiality and excellence is expected
Description du poste
My client has been growing at a rapid pace and he is about to cross the 60+ FTE threshold.
He needs a highly motivated, organized and driven person to join their team as first HR generalist.
- Assists with new employee recruiting process, prepares and distributes job vacancy notices and advertisements, prepares new hire packets, assists in processing new hire enrollments and payroll changes, prepares follow up letters for all applicants;
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Administration and tracking of all HR data
- Deliver high-quality, professional service to all internal stakeholders
- Minimum 4 years's experience as a HR Generalist in Switzerland for a SME + Strong knowledge of Swiss Law (ideally HR Certificate)
- Ideally experience in hospitality sector or in a familly office
- Must have the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively both verbally and in writing in french and English
- Skill in working independently and following through on assignments with minimal direction;
- Possess strong mathematical skills with the ability to conduct mathematical analyses and calculations;
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports;
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Possess advanced knowledge and experience in the creation of Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, and PowerPoints;
- Ability to keep information strictly confidential and conduct activities with upmost professionalism; skill in performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature;
- Mandatory : Swiss Resident
Full responsibility of the HR function
PageGroup s’engage pour l’égalité des chances, en tant qu’employeur ainsi qu’en tant que partenaire pour le recrutement. Toutes les décisions de recrutement que nous prenons sont basées uniquement sur l’expérience et les aptitudes de nos candidat(e)s.