HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
Fast growing Pharmaceutical company
Proven track record as HRBP is required
About Our Client
For our client, a Pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking for an ambitious HRBP, who can start as soon as possible.
The position holder as the HRBP will focus on talent strategy, executive coaching & development, organizational effectiveness, change management, whilst ensuring an engaging and inclusive work environment.
The main responsibilities of the position will include:
- Overall responsibility of 300 Employees in Switzerland and Germany
- Driving the talent agenda to build a sustainable pipeline of world class talent through acquisition, appropriate talent moves, retention and development actions
- Conducting interviews and managing the recruiting process
- Providing coaching and supporting the line management to drive high performance
- Engaging with leaders to implement programs in order to develop people's capacity and readiness for change
- Concept development for the design and implementation of strategic change management in the designated business area
- Optimizing and implementation of tools and processes improving HR-efficiency
- Participating in regional and global HR projects
- Collaborating with the Shared Service Center and providing them with input and data regarding employee life cycle changes
- Working closely with HR expert functions (Comp&Ben, HR Services, T&D, HR Controlling, global mobility, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should provide the following requirements:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent in relevant discipline (e.g. Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration)
- Proven track record in a similar role, including work experience in a Pharmaceutical company especially in "Clinical Development" area is desired
- Expertise within a rapid changing work environment and in designing organizational structures to support business strategy
- Knowledge of Swiss labor law and regulations as well of all HR operational processes
- Business level fluency in English required, German or French language skills would a plus
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Hands-on mentality with good communication skills and the ability to be comfortable with high volume workload
- Strong business acumen-able to quickly learn the business and make talent and org decisions which Impact business outcomes
What's on Offer
Our client fosters an open-minded culture and offers many challenging & exciting projects for you to work on in its fast growing and successful company. If you want to join an international pharmaceutical company, where you'll have the opportunity to develop, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.