HR Business Partner German (m/f) 100%
Fantastic opportunity based in Geneva
Permanent employment in a dynamic company
About Our Client
Our client, a financial company well established in Switzerland, is looking for a HR Business Partner with German to join the team.
- You ensure the regional business strategies are delivered locally in Switzerland.
- Lead the delivery of annual people processes for area/s of responsibility - business planning and budgeting, salary review.
Collaboration with Managers to enable people to find initiatives within the business area, providing a robust framework to plan and manage the continuous process of change.
- Working with the Talent Acquisition Manager to explore and implement talent acquisition models/practices to acquire the best talent for the directorate and business as a whole.
- Building active internal and external networks to share working practices and build innovative ideas, with the potential for future partnership working.
- Building the employer brand by being an ambassador for the organisation though networking, speaking at external events and partner relationships.
- Being an active member of the wider HR team, continually supporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Swiss Federal Diploma in HR
- Previous HR BP experience needed in industrial or financial sector
- Fluent in French, English and German
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
If you are proactive person seeking your next opportunity in the HR field, if you bring the above mentioned qualities with you, then apply now by clicking on the button below.