HR and Office Manager 80% - Job Creation T&H
Incredible start up culture with passionate and inspiring leaders
Must have experience at both Start up businesses as HR & Office Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a financial company.
- Supporting the overseas HR function with on boarding, accommodating growth opportunities and if necessary additional office moves.
- Generalist remit including overseeing and responsible for HR, recruitment and payroll whilst contributing as an individual
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement pragmatic and commercially focused solutions.
- Ensuring to maintain the companies strong culture through social committees, events and regular engagement with Global offices.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience as an HR and Office Manager for at least 4 years
- Ideally Degree Educated
- Exposure of working in a fast paced start-up environment
- Passion for sustainability and culture
What's on Offer
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.