Hotel & Resort Manager
Join this luxurious project as Hotel & Resort Manager
Unique opportunity to manage multiple Luxury Hotels
About Our Client
This project was founded to turn hotels in to modern, exclusive hotel serviced apartments.
Motivate and manage the performance of the entire resort team to ensure maximum performance is attained and staff turnover is minimized
- Oversee all resort operations from budget and stock management, to maintenance and transport
- Manage all aspects of resort sales and customer service, ensuring targets are met and exceeded
Duties in three major areas such as Daily Operations and leadership, customer service and Human resources
You are commercially accountable for budgeting and financial management and will need to plan, organize and direct all hotel services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, and reservations), food and beverage operations and housekeeping.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be:
- Extremely service minded
- Highly organized
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- A team player
- Great at taking initiatives and managing a day-to-day business
Previous staff management experience
Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
Sales experience, demonstrating the ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- ability to prioritize abd keep calm and professional also under stressful circumstances
In addition to this, we are looking for someone with the folowing hard skills:
- Certification in resort or hotel management
- German, English and French speaking (italian is a big bonus)
What's on Offer
If you are looking for a challenging, demanding opportunity to join a luxury project being exposed to international clients please forward us your CV.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.