Head of PR (w/m)
Reporting to the SVP Investor Relations & Corporate Communications
Drive transparent and timely communication activities with external stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is an international company with a global presence in over 30 countries.
- Streamlining and further development of cross-functional media and public relations efforts to strengthen the brand in all relevant communications channels
- Development of PR and communications strategies, story lines and messaging with the goal to obtain thought leadership positions
- Expansion and development of media contacts, proactively managing and responding to media inquiries
- Interface between external and internal target groups as a central point of contact for external inquiries
- Creation of press releases, reports, publications and articles for trade and public media as well as preparation of presentations
- Project management and copy writing for financial and other reports
- Strengthen and further develop internal communication efforts
- Support preparation of media events, trade fairs and other company events
- Support crisis communication efforts and Investor Relations related communication activities
- Analysis of outreach impact and media clippings on relevant topics for various internal distribution channels
- Support for internal communication initiatives and special projects
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a young professional with 3-5 years of experience.
The successful candidate will be an expert in:
- Strategic reasoning
- Decision making
- Team player
- Cultural sensitivity
- Analytic skills
- Project management skills
Moreover we are looking for someone with the following competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Affinity to collaborate with all levels within the organisation
- Fluent German (preferable swissgerman on top) & English
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Master's degree (politics, economics, communication, PR)
What's on Offer
You will be joining this unique company and accompany them throughout their journey to grow and expand. You will be playing a key part in their transformation by implementing a more strategic focus.
Great team, flexibility and a unique challenge.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.