Head Market Development Europe - Agriculture
Head Market Development - Agriculture
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Swiss supplier of industrial minerals and acts as a manufacturer and distributor of specialty chemicals.
- Develop a strong understanding of the market, customer dynamics and product fit to build good strategies to drive growth for agriculture in the region.
- Implement segment specific strategies, collaborating with local teams to ensure successful launches and tangible results
- Manage and lead sales teams as both direct and indirect reports
- Take on full ownership and lead the companies market development & innovation activities for the segment in the region, in line with global segment strategy and priorities.
- Effectively manage stakeholders within regions and global teams towards common goals and objectives
- Lead and drive new business development projects through cross functional stakeholder engagement and management
- Engage strongly with regional teams. Prioritise projects and establish accountability while maintaining engagement and motivation
- Manage and develop direct and indirect reports, giving clear guidance and objectives, while maintaining engagement and motivation.
- Drive customer focus, developing strategies to maintain loyalty, value and market share in the face of competition
- Develop an external network for technical and market intelligence
- Be a strong voice for agriculture in the region and global teams, ensuring effective prioritisation and setting/managing expectations for the business
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in Agribusiness preferred or MBA,
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in relevant industry.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written, other language skills would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willingness and ability to travel
What's on Offer
The client is willing to offer a coompetitive salary package for the sucessfully chosen candidate.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.