Head of Corporate Actions Funds
Support all processing related to Corporate Actions changes for a private bank.
Join a stable and growing private bank as team leader.
About Our Client
Our client is a private bank located in Geneva.
- Crossed-analysis of the received information between custodians, transfer agents and financial providers ;
- Perform control of reconciliation of holdings, pending positions management ;
- Control Corporate Actions notifications for Relationship Managers and Clients ;
- Control of instructions received from external parties ;
- Review transmission of the deposits to correspondents - Transfer Agents and administrators - and control their safe delivery and acceptance ;
- Control bookings on the Corporate Actions proceeds ;
- Follow-up the topics over the lifecycle of the Corporate Action Funds
- Lead staff meetings, participate on project management ;
- Present strategic opportunities to mitigate risk ;
- Ensure department procedures are adhered to, review and maintain client task list and related SLA's ;
- Ensure daily follow-up in respect of pending issues and take appropriate action for resolution
The Successful Applicant
- Holder of a Banking CFC or equivalent higher degree ;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar managerial position ;
- Very good technical knowledge of Mutual funds, Private Equity funds, Hedge funds and underlying operations ;
- Good understanding and proven technical skills on risks inherent in the corporate actions environment ;
- Good written and communication skills ;
- Strong analytical skills and organized ;
- Computer literate ;
- Attention to detail and accurary ;
- Fluent English and French ; German or Italian is a plus.
What's on Offer
Managerial step ahead in a dynamic environment