Grant and Programme Manager - Temp
Temporary role during a year - Starting in December
New international organisation based in Geneva
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation.
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that support the objectives of the organisation.
- Co-design projects with organisation's key implementing partners
- Oversee and monitor multiple projects, ensuring program goals are reached
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Develop and implement program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Manage relationships with implementing partners at international levels
- Develop, maintain, and ensure that grants management procedures are in place and consistently followed, including but not limited to due diligence procedures, grant reporting, award letters, grant agreements, and procedures to ensure availability of funds
- Manage relations and communications activities with grantees and donors through the grants lifecycle to promote a long-term trustful relationship with implementing and donor partners
The Successful Applicant
10 years of professional experience, of which at least 5 years in projects management
Proven experience in grant management at international level
Proven experience in working with international teams and external partners
Experience in working with developing countries preferred
Good familiarity with US and European philanthropic entities and foundations
Excellent communication (both oral and written) and partnership building skills with multi-dimension partners, people skill for conflict resolution and negotiation.
Excellent coordination skills and result oriented collaboration with colleagues.
Demonstrating/safeguarding ethics and integrity.
Willingness to 'get the job' done with a positive attitude to take on a wide range of tasks.
What's on Offer
Temporary contract for a year.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.