- Be part of a leading force within the industry
- Great opportunity to progress your career at a thriving business
About Our Client
Our client is an international company.
- Creating and implementing environmental policies and acting as champion for environmental issues within the organisation.
- Devising environmental and sustainability strategies that deliver best practice.
- Ensuring that all environmental processes are developed and kept up to date against industry requirements.
- Managing the compliance with legislation governing the identification, packaging, and marking of dangerous goods for transport.
- Managing any operations involved in the storage and transport of dangerous goods through the facility.
- Liaising with regulatory bodies such as the environment agency.
- Working to deliver exceptional performance across key metrics and KPI measures in line with functional and organisational goals and objectives.
- Driving a continuous improvement culture to achieve optimal performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Hold an environmental or sustainability degree (or equivalent)
- Proactive and have the ability to influence and promote a positive culture.
- Highly versed in European policy, environmental legislation, regulatory frameworks, and experience in briefing senior managers on changes in legislation or policy and how these might affect their area of work.
- Have understanding of current local authority/government policy and future policy within relevant geographical regions and how these can affect the business, it's customers, suppliers, and stakeholder's.
- Able to develop business cases to support the implementation of the Sustainability programme.
- Able to undertake project planning, project management and work to budgets.
What's on Offer
The chance to support a business on their journey to becoming a green company.