Global Marketing Manager (m/f) - Pharma Industry
Develop a global marketing career within the pharmaceutical industry
Manage a worldwide marketing strategy for a pharmaceutical product
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious Portuguese pharmaceutical company with a worldwide presence.
The selected candidate will be responsible for support international management of marketing strategy worldwide. The set of activities to be performed are the following (but not limited to):
- Strong project management skills, with proven ability to clearly define objectives and priorities, establish milestones, lead global cross-functional teams to meet and exceed goals in a changing environment, while maintaining strong attention to detail;
- Competition and Positioning: Thoroughly understand competitive offerings and provide commercial organizations with appropriate positioning and tools to differentiate product(s) versus the competition.
- Scientific and Promotional Tool Creation: Provide core promotional materials, literature, sales aids, and support materials to help achieve sales plan;
- Develop the Marketing Plan: Incorporate all aspects of the marketing mix including Digital Plan;
- Utilize market research, customer input, Area input, and other means to ensure profitable market
- External Communication: Interface with consultants, marketing research firms, ad agencies, other vendors, partners and customers to effectively manage and grow business profitably, while maintaining a customer focus woven throughout all activities;
- Support partners activities and Co-Promotion annual plans;
- Ensures key message development and alignment between the countries;
- Creation, reviews and approval the development and implementation of core promotional materials;
- Top KOL management across main countries;
- Affiliates Business Reviews and Analysis;
- Sales forecasting and annual budget;
- Ensure and share the best practices;
- Manage its activity in order to comply with quality policies, environmental, H&S standards policies and related procedures.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have:
- 5 years of experience in Brand Management;
- Pharma Brand Lifecycle management experience valued;
- Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and preferential international pharmaceutical business experience;
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing and/or Life Sciences.;
- Good English knowledge (writing and speaking), preferential Spanish, German or French;
- Solid computer skills (Excel and Word);
- Pro-active and autonomous worker;
- Strong communication and organizing skills.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to develop your career within the pharma industry
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.