Global Marketing Director (m/f)
Medical device company leader in its field
About Our Client
Our client is a medical device company specialized in the dental industry active worldwide and plays a key role in a very competitive market.
The position will act as the global marketing strategic lead on all company development programs.
The incumbent establishes clear, focused and innovative marketing strategies for the commercialization and business expansion of the endodontics products portfolio. The incumbent will also define in collaboration with the Head of Business Development strategies in relation to the products' portfolio, collaborate on the decision making process and support the execution of those strategies in collaboration with the global, regional and country leadership team.
- Deliver, communicate and execute on an integrated long-term strategic product plan(s) and annual tactical plans in line with global business unit imperatives and in consideration with regional product specificities.
- Plan, direct and control all marketing activities focusing on those providing high impact to the company's strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement the entire portfolio of marketing deliverables, such as the product positioning plans marketing plan, channel analysis, health economic assessment and strategies and identification of right solutions for new technology platforms, as well as life cycle plan for existing platforms and products.
- Review financial and operational portfolio performance. Identify, design, present and monitor plans to achieve short and long term goals in close collaboration with the sales & marketing teams.
- Consistently monitor the product portfolio performance and adjust life-cycle strategies in close collaboration with regional sales leadership and global business line leadership.
- Identify priority markets with high-growth potential where we could leverage our competitive advantages.
- Further develop focused key customer relationships and strategic partnerships that strengthen the product line's position in the market.
- Further develop and sustain strong relationship with KOLs within the region in order to maximize our business intelligence and leverage it in our product life-cycles.
- Mentor and develop direct reports.
- Collaborate with the global liaisons to support the achievement of business unit's objectives.
- Work and strengthen the collaboration with the R&D department in the development of new products while being able to communicate and sell internally the marketing strategy of the group.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 15 years' experience in marketing & sales management in medical device / equipment industry combined with at least 10 years' of recognized experience in commercial marketing leadership experience.
- Proven track record of achievement in strategy, product launches, & product management.
- Mastery of the strategical and tactical aspects of creating and implementing marketing plan.
- Multi-market experience.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Positivity, Flexibility and adaptability with agile thinking.
- Strong Health care economics knowledge.
- Understanding of Scientific/clinical development processes.
- Understanding of market/industry adoption drivers.
- Proven experience in medical device industry.
- Hands-on management of high level projects involving cross-functional teams and work streams.
- Entrepreneurial mindset (creative thinking and innovation) would be a great asset.
- Demonstrated skills and abilities leading and guiding a team of high performing professionals in achieving business goals.
- English and French are required; any additional language is a plus.
What's on Offer
Join a growing business that requires an innovative and creative Marketing Director able to adapt to an environment with recuring change.