Global Marketing Category Manager (m/f)
Growing and changing environment
Min. 5 years procurement experience required
About Our Client
Our client is a global company.
You will be a part of the indirect procurement team and you will maximize the value delivered throughout the entire category.
As Global Category Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be in charge of the end-to-end marketing spend
- You will develop and deploy the short and long term sourcing strategy
Cost savings and KPI management
- You will be responsible of recommending the best processes to maximize efficiency and reduce cost
- You will be in charge of cost reductions in your scope
Supplier relationship management
- You will be in charge of creating sustainable sourcing partnerships
- You will lead the negotiations with key suppliers
The Successful Applicant
You have the following profile:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Procurement
- You have minimum 5-7 years experience in Procurement in a mature environment (e.g. FMCG, pharmaceutical industry)
- You already have Marketing Procurement experience and
- You have excellent negotiation and analytical skills, you are result oriented, a team player and very proactive
- Fluency in English is required, any other language is a plus
What's on Offer
You will join a very dynamic team in a changing and growing environment.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.