Global HR Business Partner
design, implementation and execution of Global Human Resources strategies & proc
About Our Client
Fast moving company
- Ensure the design and set-up of the key HR policies across all the local entities in accordance with the business priorities.
- Ensure local HR compliance with local labour law and local regulations.
- Develop specific policies to ensure staff "health and safety" initiatives, monitoring the reports on it
- Support the local entities in the Union relations, setting the proper policies and internal procedures to manage the local negotiation.
- Support the management in the recruiting phase
- Develop specific reports on HR KPIs
- Ensure the implementation of Career-paths and Talent Management processes, within the guidelines defined by the Global HR, supporting the identification of talented people
- Support the implementation, in compliance with the global guidelines and policies defined by Centre Of Excellence corporate HR units, of all the programmes and initiatives regarding recruiting and training, performance management and appraisal, talent management and organization
- Ensure the implementation of salary review processes aligned with the guidelines
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant experience in a Global HR Business Partner position
- Ability to mentor and coach others.
- Builds great relationships with the leaders in the business and develops networks internally and externally.
- Dissects problems and probes to get to the root cause of organizational issues.
- Strong consulting skills to allow for building credibility and partnership with leaders.
- Solid influencing skills and capabilities.
- Consistently thinking about the organization with a critical eye.
- Strong organizational skills to include project management, change management, organization planning capabilities.
- The ability to gather and analyze data to support a strategy and or talent recommendations.
- Outside-in approach; the ability to gather info from outside of the business and apply best practices within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; Master's degree in Organizational Development or related area preferred.
What's on Offer
During this pandemic, all employees are working remotely.
Once it's safe to do so, they'll slowly return to the offices however we are in no rush to do this.
The safety of our employees is of utmost importance.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.