- Experience in marketing automation and campaign execution
- Eng C1
About Our Client
Our client is an international company
Reporting to the Global Digital Marketing Manager your main mission will be to:
- Contribute to the digital marketing strategy through targeted digital marketing campaigns / communication
- Deliver the digital marketing calendar implementation to ensure of compelling and timely campaigns across multiple digital platforms e.g. targeted email campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights and adapt quickly to optimize campaign spend and performance including the planning, execution and measurement of digital marketing and conversion tests
- Contribute to the development and implementation of digital and trigger communications across the customer journey
- Ensure all digital marketing / communications are compliant and in line with external communication policies
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the digital elements of the Global Marketing Strategy
- Contribute to the customer data requirements (including data compliance) to enable digital implementation across the different regions
- Build close working relationships with the Regional Marketing Teams including attendance to regular digital marketing meetings
- Demonstrate ROI of digital marketing investment for the channels under your scope.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years relevant business experience in a digital marketing or advertising agency -environment.
- Advance experience in Marketing Automation and campaign execution, especially on SFMC
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- English level C1
- High understanding and knowledge of Digital Marketing channels and tools and proven analytical skills.
- Experience implementing Digital Marketing strategies in B2B sales environment strongly preferred.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including micro sites.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Experience of linking digital marketing to ecommerce platforms desirable
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong inter-personal skills to build relationships work effectively with employees at various levels of the organization
- Experience in being accountable for campaign targets, ROI and driving profitable revenue
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease and to make decisions and good judgment even in stressful situations.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a critical attention to detail
- Be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects, and have creative problem-solving
What's on Offer
High responsibilities, international environment