Global Digital Marketing Manager
High-growth international company
About Our Client
Our client is a medical aesthetics company that has evolved into a high-growth international company supported by an iconic brand, innovative products, production sites and subsidiaries in many countries all over the World.
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Global Digital Manager to join their team.
As a Digital marketing Manager, you will be responsible to develop, implement, track and optimize their digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels, in order to develop both brand awareness and customer engagement.
You will be responsible for providing best in-class support to brand marketing teams and top management in designing and executing programmatic, social media and digital marketing kits and campaigns overall, with both BtB and BtC approaches.
- Provide a clear view of aesthetic market environment in the digital space.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Lead the development of web platform project
- Provide clear digital guidelines to our affiliates and partners
The Successful Applicant
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
You will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
You will work hand-in-hand with local brand teams and external agency partners to define, audit, and drive best Precision Marketing campaign executions
- 5+ years relevant experience in digital marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent Relationship and Stakeholder Skills,
- A relevant degree in Marketing/Business
- Team player
- Great Interpersonal and communication skills, ability to influence key decision
- Leadership attitude
- Curiosity and eagerness to explore the market
- Able to work in autonomy
- Nice to have: Healthcare experience
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a vibrant team in one of the top fast-growing company in the dynamic field of Aesthetic Medicine!
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.