Global Business Development & Sales Director
Medical device company leader in its field
About Our Client
Our client is a medical device company that is developing, manufacturing and distributing innovative products in a very competitive market.
The position will act as a key role in the Business Development strategy of the company by leading highly visible and dedicated sales teams throughout the company's expansion in the world.
The Global Head of Business Development director will be responsible to set up and implement the commercial strategy to successfully develop business unit sales across the world. He/She will be accountable for the development and maintenance of customer relationships. He/She will lead a team of export managers, country managers and sales representatives.
Deliver top and bottom-line growth
Oversight customer business relationship and monitor sales operations
Strengthen and sustain partners, distributors and KOL robust relationship
Establish the annual budget per customer and product line
Develop and lead the commercial strategy aligned with company strategic imperatives to maximize business opportunities in major product segments.
Establish annual sales objectives and follow up monthly forecast
Define and drive geographic expansion of targeted regionsParticipate with Marketing team in the preparation of product campaigns
Provide feedback to Marketing team with VOC
Work closely with Marketing, QA/RA, R&D and Operations teams to ensure a Worldwide steady development
Participate and execute the new product launch strategy
Lead, mentor and develop the business development team.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 15 years' experience in an international business development role in dental or medical device field combined with at least 10 years of recognized experience in commercial leadership
- Mastery of the strategic and tactical aspects of creating and implementing commercial plan
- Proven track record in global business development achieving top and bottom-line growth with new product launches
- Master global solid brand management
- Proven experience in leading sales team in multi-cultural environment
- Strong experience in international complex distribution model such as: B2B, B2C, agency, Private Label and OEM)
- Strategic and creative thinker with entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to develop long-lasting commercial relationships
- Positive, flexible and agile thinking
- Strong leadership and charismatic personality
- Understanding of scientific/clinical development processes
- Understanding of market/industry adoption and growth drivers
- Hands-on management of high-level projects involving cross-functional teams and work streams
- Proven skills and abilities to lead and guide a high performing team achieving business goals
- To master high standards of professional selling skills and processes
- English (C1) is a prerequisite; any additional language is a plus.
What's on Offer
Newly created role in the company. We are looking for entrepreuneur profiles able to adapt a well establish business in a constant development.