Horizontal hierarchies and high responsibilities
About Our Client
Our client is a major actor in Digital and Multimedia services to Swiss companies
- Architecture and implementation, operation and monitoring of our high availability web services for media workflows
- Development of new functions with the SCRUM team
- and lots more, we'll talk about it
The Successful Applicant
- Good knowledge of software architectures, REST APIs and micro-service based applications, as well as data processing (JSON, YAML, XML)
- WebRTC expertise is an asset
- High emphasis on ease of use and user experience
- Experience in the use of construction automation tools
- High quality awareness in product development
- Extensive experience with Spring MVC and the Spring Boot framework
- Experience with MySQL databases is a plus
- Native English, + German or French (good knowledge of one of the other two languages)
What's on Offer
- An innovative and flexible environment that encourages creativity.
- Horizontal hierarchies and high responsibilities.
- The opportunity to continuously demonstrate and improve your skills through the use of our high availability distributed web platforms.
- Linux, Ansible, Cloud Stack, Docker, Kubernetes, React, WebRTC and many other exciting technologies.
- Flexible working hours and attractive social benefits. A close-knit and enthusiastic team.