Franchise Marketing Head
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing medical devices company commercialising its product globally.
- Collect and analyze consumer, customer and market insights as well as competition communication and plans to devise franchise strategy recommendations.
- Monitor & analyze marketing strategies performances after launches, campaigns, to upscale and improve our methods, engaging costumer brand experiences.
- Own the business strategy articulating clear recommendation in terms of where to play, how to win, innovation roadmap, communication strategy and integration opportunities with the business.
- Work in close collaboration with the sales team and local market teams to deploy, coach and support the implementation of the franchise strategy, new product launches and campaigns.
- Design the innovation strategy and roadmap for the next 3-5 years of the franchise.
- Work with the innovation multifunctional team to build new product concepts, business case, claims, packaging and launch toolkits.
- Provide marketing input and direction to clinical affairs, R&D and Regulatory Affairs departments.
- Communication: define the franchise communication mix and working in close collaboration with Medico-Marketing, develop campaigns and necessary assets across relevant touch points to deploy to markets.
- Close cooperation with medical education and sales team to prepare best execution of new launches, campaigns and business development animation.
- Able to work collaboratively with our subsidiaries, regional management and partners across the world, understanding the market needs and integrating those in your own team's work plan.
The Successful Applicant
- Masters degree in marketing / business administration
- 10 years relevant professional experience of which 5+ years in a people management position.
- Scientific education a strong plus.
- Experience in skincare.
- Pharma experience or experience working through Healthcare Professionals a strong plus.
- Proven brand strategy and strategic thinking skills, able to envision the future of the business, analyze the business, articulate and champion the brand strategy.
- Proven skill at developing brand communication campaigns and assets in a B to B and B to C environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; strong presentation skills,
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate clearly with multiple cross-functional internal stakeholders,
- Excellent organizational skills, high level of ethics and integrity,
- Fluent French and English both written and oral.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join an expanding and innovative company.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.